Référence de l'annonce Team3711CDI Notary offices Other Sectors NC. 3 years 4 years Master / Master II
On behalf of a client, TeamRH, a recruitment firm specialising in the legal and fiscal sectors, is searching for an estate engineer:
Duties and responsibilities:
As part of the estate engineering department, your main tasks are:
- Keeping a legal and fiscal watch.
- Carrying out in-depth research and analysis of the specific legal, social and tax issues raised in the cases handled by the regional directorates.
- Creating and updating the texts used for th production of estate studies.
- Training on all topics related to estate engineering.
- Speaking at notarial meetings on topical issues.
- Writing numerous articles in the Topos magazine and the notarial press.
You have a Master 2 in notarial law or equivalent.
You have experience in family law, primarily in inheritance.
As well as good a knowledge of liquidation schemes/calculation of inheritace rights, the position reauires proven writing skills as well as a particular liking for leading meetings with notaries and their associates.
You are dynamic, rigorous and you have a good sense of synthesis. You are an excellent public speaker, and you have good interpersonal skills.
- Managerial status.
- Mutual insurance with a single rate regardless of the number of beneficiaries (the rate is a % of the PMSS): eg. For 2022 employer’s share 131€ and employee’s share 42€. It is good mutual insurance that reimburses well.
- Restaurant ticket card: 11.10€ per working day (50% employer/50% associate)
- No remote working.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team3[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3711.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence. Our consultants have an in-depth knowledge of the market and of the legal profession in order to better understand the missions entrusted to them. We also offer Career & Life Coaching (stress, demotivation, burn-out, pofessional strategy).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tél : 01 42 33 26 12
Apply to this job