Patent Engineer Telecommunications & Electronics
Référence de l'annonce Team3727CDI Trademark and Patent offices NC. Bac +5 Master / Master II
On behalf of a client, TeamRH, a recruitment firm specialising in the legal and fiscal sectors, is searching for a patent engineer in telecommunications and electronics:
Telecommunications & Electronics
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assessing the patentability of the invention.
- Drafting the patent application.
- Technology watch.
- Developing the commercial potential of the innovation portfolio.
- Negotiating contracts, licences, assignments, etc.
- Drafting patent applications in French and English.
- Responding to official letters (EPO, USPTO, INPI etc.).
- Conducting patentability and freedom to operate studies.
- Management and follow-up of oppositions or litigation.
- Client development.
- You are trained as an engineer.
- You have a Master II and the CEIPI (Bac+5), possibly with the EQE.
- You have experience in an industrial property law firm.
- Excellent written and oral command of English.
- You are very rigorous in your work.
- Writing skills, autonomy, ability to synthesise and analyse are essential.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Location: Rennes or Saint-Malo
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team1[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3727.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence. Our consultants have an in-depth knowledge of the market and of the legal profession in order to better understand the missions entrusted to them. We also offer Career & Life Coaching (stress, demotivation, burn-out, professional strategy).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tél : 01 42 33 26 12Apply to this job