Notary Clerk Family Law and Current Acts
Référence de l'annonce Team3662CDI Notary offices DSN / DAFN
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a: Notary Clerk Family Law and Current Acts
Notary Clerk Family Law and Current Acts (H/F)
Our client, a prestigious notary’s office in the heart of the financial centre of Paris, is looking for an associate to assist in the management of family law and current acts for private clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To set up and manage files concerning private clients, to draw up the current deeds for signing appointments ;
- Ensure the follow-up of files ;
- Advising clients ;
- Carry out legal and documentary research.
- You have an initial training in Notary Public (DSN, DAFN, BTS, Licence professionnelle, DIMN or diploma of first clerk) ;
- Experience in current deeds or family law: preparation of files and drafting of deeds ;
- Friendly, dynamic, precise ;
- Good writing skills, good relationship with clients.
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Provisional starting date: ASAP
Send your CV to the following email address team3[@]teamrh.com and quote the reference Team3662.
We guarantee total confidentiality in processing your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris, is a leading player in the legal and financial sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to strive for a top performance. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market and of legal professions in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (stress, demotivation, professional strategies to handle burn out).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.comApply to this job