Référence de l'annonce Team3715CDI Law Firms NC. 2 years 1 year Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH, a recruitment firm specialising in the legal and fiscal sectors, is searching for a lawyer in insurance and construction law:
Lawyer (1-2 years) – Insurance/Construction Law
A law firm in Paris is looking for a lawyer (1-2 years) for its construction law department. They work for insurance companies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Quality and specialisation in our areas of work.
- Proximity to our clients and partners, availability an involvement.
- Rigour in the analysis and management of our files.
- Transfer of skills.
- They intervene in the following areas:
- Construction site incidents
- Damage during construction.
- Perfect completion guarantee
- 10-year guarantee
- Damage to works
- Third-party dammage (neighbours)
- Amicable and legal expertise
- General contracting
- With a requirement on the quality of work, they only do litigation, not advice, so you need to be fluent in civil procedure. They don’t work on a fixed price basis, so quality work.
- You will work on behalf of insureers, project owners/developers, project managers, design offices, pilots, SPS, control offices, surveyors.
- You have a CAPA or a Masters.
- You have between 1-2 years’ experience.
- You can work autonomously.
- Very good and friendly working atmosphere: everyone is on first-name terms.
- Travel to the provinces may be required, so you have to be autonomous.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team2[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3715.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence. Our consultants have an in-depth knowledge of the market and of the legal profession in order to better understand the missions entrusted to them. We also offer Career & Life Coaching (stress, demotivation, burn-out, professional strategy).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tél : 01 42 33 26 12
Apply to this job