Référence de l'annonce 3480CDI Law Firms 75 000€ + 8 ans + CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a Senior Lawyer in Real Estate Law and Construction (M/F):
Senior Lawyer in Real Estate Law and Construction (8 years min) – M/F
Founded in 2009, our client is a law firm based in Monaco which has expanded on an international scale. Their field of expertise includes: commercial law, banking and finance law, international private and public law, labour law and real estate law.
With the aim to maintain its increasing growth as a firm, they would like to welcome a Lawyer in Real Estate Law with at least 8 years’ experience, to the team.
Within the Real Estate department, and as part of a team made up of 1 partner and 3 other associates, you will be involved in cases in construction, management and occupancy, investments and changes, town planning and environment.
In Council, in pre-litigation and litigation files, you will assist a demanding Monegascan and foreign clientele consisting of property developers, construction companies, banks, real estate companies, landlords, investors and tenants. You will also be involved in construction litigation cases.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Customer relations
- Studying and summarising cases
- Legal research
- Determining the strategy to adopt, in agreement with the relevant partner or associate
- Drafting legal acts/consulations/legal advice/conclusions and correspondances
- Coordination with other boards, if need be
- Hearing preparation, if need be
- Drafting articles on current affairs
- Managing cases independently
- Managing a team of associates
- You have the CAPA qualification and ideally a postgraduate degree;
- You have a real estate or more generalist background, and are ready to specialise and be trained in real estate law;
- It is imperative that you have at least 8 years’ experience as a lawyer within a French or international law firm;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and ideally have a third language.
The position requires professionalism, dynamism, adaptability and responsiveness.
You are thorough and involved in your cases. Equally, you also want to learn and be part of a medium- to long-term professional project and thus benefit from increased skills and an enriching training programme in Monegascan and international law.
A very good sense of interpersonal contact and good communication skills are essential.
You have very good writing skills. You know how to work in a team.
Salary : Starting at 80k (according to profile)
Contract : CDI
Atmosphere : Excellent
Hours : Full time
Location : Monaco
Starting date : As soon as possible
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team2@teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3480.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.Apply to this job