Référence de l'annonce Team3049CDI Notary offices 5 years
TeamRH, a recruitment company, is searching on behalf of one of its clients, for a:
Notary Collaborator – Real Estate
In an important Notary study, you will work on real estate law files.
As such, your role will be to ensure the autonomy of the processing of files that will be entrusted to you: from the opening to the signature of the act.
You will be responsible for:
- Advising individuals on the sale or the search for real estate, in the realization of current operations;
- Writing the proceedings, exchange, share on the constitution of files;
- To a certain extent, assist investors, developers, on the acquisition of buildings, joint ownership, sales to the cutting, etc. ;
- Scalable workstation.
- You are a Notary and have at least 5 years’ experience in real estate
- You know how to work in a team, delegate, and manage
- You are organized, efficient, precise and rigorous
- Excellent spelling, excellent speech
- Your level of English is good (written / oral)
Contract : CDI – full time/ permanent
Salary : According to Profile
Send us your CV at the following address: Team1[at]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3049Apply to this job