Référence de l'annonce 3472CDI Law Firms NC. +5 years
On behalf of a client, a prestigious law firm, TeamRH is searching for a Secretary (M/F):
You will be taking on the current secretarial duties in conjunction with another secretary:
- Running the switchboard and register
- Running the firm’s calendar and the calendar of its procedures
- Typing up audio cassette tapes in French
- Preparation of plea cases
- Creation of slides on PowerPoint/entering warrants and time on Excel/ creating tables and graphs
- Managing orders and stock of supplies
- Welcoming clients/suppliers/delivery workers
- Running and monitoring the archive of cases
Furthermore, the firm holds trainings events, so you will equally prepare and follow the training records (training contracts, attendance sheet/presence etc.).
You have between 5 to 10 years of experience within a law firm.
Endowed with a good rapport, you demonstrate your professionalism, rigour, organization and reactivity.
You are fluent in English and have excellent spelling and solid knowledge of IT software (Word, PowerPoint/Excel).
Contract : CDI
Hours : Full Time
Location : Paris
Salary : According to experience
Please send your CV to the following email address: team1[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3472.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.
Apply to this job