Référence de l'annonce 3493CDI Law Firms 45 000€ - 55 000€ 55 000€ - 75 000€ 3 years 4 years 5 years CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a Lawyer in Banking and Finance (M/F):
Lawyer in Banking and Finance (3-5 years’ experience)
Founded in 2009, our client is a law firm based in Monaco which has expanded on an international scale. Their field of expertise includes: commercial law, banking and finance law, private clients, labour law, general and commercial criminal law, and real estate law in particular.
With the aim to maintain its increasing growth as a firm, they would like to welcome a Lawyer in Banking and Finance with 3-5 years’ experience, to the team.
Within the Banking and Finance department, and as part of a team made up of one partners and 4 other associates, you will be involved in counselling files, but mostly litigation (or pre-litigation) files, in all issues relevant to insurance law, financing and projects, and regulations for a local and international clientele.
Your missions will include:
- Customer relations;
- Studying and summarising cases;
- Legal research;
- Determining the strategy to adopt, in agreement with the relevant partner or associate;
- Drafting legal acts/consulations/legal advice/conclusions and correspondances;
- Coordination with other boards, if need be;
- Hearing preparation, if need be;
- Drafting articles on current affairs;
- Managing cases independently;
- Supporting less-experienced associates;
- You have the CAPA qualification ;
- It is imperative that you have at least 3-5 years’ experience as a lawyer within a French or international law firm;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and ideally have a third language;
- You are motivated and willing to be trained in Monegascan and international law.
The position requires professionalism, dynamism, adaptability and responsiveness.
You are thorough and involved in your cases. You also want to learn and be part of a medium- to long-term professional project and thus benefit from increased skills and an enriching training programme in Monegascan and international law.
A very good sense of interpersonal contact and good communication skills are essential.
You have very good writing skills. You know how to work in a team.
Salary : 40-70K according to profile (to calculate the net salary in Monaco, reduce the gross salary by 13%)
Contract : CDI
Atmosphere : Excellent
Hours: Full time
Location : Monaco
Start date : ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team@teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3493.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.Apply to this job