Référence de l'annonce 3478CDI Law Firms 28 000€ - 35 000€ 35 000€ - 45 000€ 1 year 2 years 3 years Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a Junior Private Client Lawyer (M/F):
Junior Private Client Lawyer – 0-3 Years of Experience – M/F
Founded in 2009, our client is a law firm based in Monaco which has expanded on an international scale. Their field of expertise includes: commercial law, banking and finance law, international private and public law, labour law and real estate law.
With the aim to maintain its increasing growth as a firm, they would like to welcome a Junior Private Client Lawyer with 0-3 years’ experience, to the team. This would mean the creation of a new job position.
Within the Private Client department, and as part of a team made up of 3 partners and 7 associates, you will be involved in counselling files, but mostly litigation (or pre-litigation) files, in all issues relevant to private international law, family law, inheritance tax, property rights, foreign verdicts and deeds and moves to Monaco, for a local and international clientele.
Your missions will include:
- Customer relations
- Studying and summarising cases
- Legal research
- Determining the strategy to adopt, in agreement with the relevant partner or associate
- Drafting legal acts/consulations/legal advice/conclusions and correspondances
- Coordination with other boards, if need be
- Hearing preparation, if need be
- Drafting articles on current affairs
- Managing cases independently
- Supporting less-experienced associates
- You have the CAPA qualification as well as a Masters;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, an ideally in a third language;
- Motivated and willing to be trained in Monegascan and international law.
The position requires professionalism, dynamism, adaptability and responsiveness.
You are thorough and involved in your cases. Equally, you also want to learn and be part of a medium- to long-term professional project and thus benefit from increased skills and an enriching training programme in Monegascan and international law.
A very good sense of interpersonal contact and good communication skills are essential.
You have very good writing skills. You know how to work in a team.
Salary : 30-40K according to profile
Contract : CDI
Atmosphere : Excellent
Hours : Full time
Location : Monaco
Starting date : As soon as possible
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team2[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3478.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.
Apply to this job