Référence de l'annonce Team3155CDI Trademark and Patent offices +5 years
TeamRH, on behalf of a client, is searching for a:
Qualified Patent Engineer – specialised in mechanics and physics
This opportunity is within a Trademark and Patent Office in Paris; you will work autonomously and be in charge of a client portfolio.
- Drafting patents
- Establishing the patentability of inventions
- Follow up of patent granting procedures
- Analysing the validity and the scope of rights of the offices’ clients and competitors
- Participating and establishing PI strategies
- You have an EQE / EQF (examen de qualification européen / français)
- You have at least 8 years’ experience as a Patent Engineer
- You have an excellent level of French and English
- You are driven, organized, detail orientated and are rational.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team1[at]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3155.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
Apply to this job