Référence de l'annonce Team3035CDI Law Firms 2 years Baccalaureate + 2 years
TeamRH, a recruitment company, is searching on behalf of one of its clients, for a
Bilingual Help Desk Operator (French/English)
The team is responsible for the application and development of IT projects and insures IT support (hardware, software, and server) as well as user training in our Paris and Brussels offices.
- Be the first point of contact and telephone support for our users concerning all the software, Microsoft office and the firm’s software.
- Ensure that all the defect equipment is fixed and that the equipment is fully stocked.
- Managing the installation of new software and coordinating the set-up for new PCs in the offices
- Setting up and configuring the laptops and desktops according to the automated procedure
- Solve all the issues transmitted to the Paris Help Desk
- As a member of the team, participate in the upkeep of backup and recovery of the server as well as general administration.
- Be in direct contact with users if necessary, offering personalised support to resolve their IT issue and to train or provide them with appropriate IT knowledge.
- Frequent checks of the voicemail and the Help Desk email
- Involvement in projects such as setting up new laptops or new network systems
- Regular contact with the IT department in London to ensure continuity of service and follow-up of procedures.
- Ideally 2 years previous experience as Help Desk/ Desk Side Support in a bilingual environment
- In-depth knowledge and use of Windows 7 and Office 2010, servers, network and IT administration. Or the ability to acquire these skills quickly
- Previous experience in a law/ consulting firm would be beneficial
- Bac+4 (Bac+2 is a minimum) or equivalent
- Bilingual French and English
- Ability to analyse and solve bugs in the computer system
- Good knowledge of IT problems
- Good sense of client care. Team Work. Patient. Proactive. Able to meet deadlines.
Contract: CDI (permanent and full time)
Salary: according to profile and experience
Location: Paris, France
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to team1[at]teamrh.com, referencing Team3035Apply to this job