Référence de l'annonce 3479CDI Law Firms 28 000€ - 35 000€ 35 000€ - 45 000€ 1 year 2 years 3 years CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a Generalist Lawyer in Criminal Law – Junior (M/F):
Generalist Lawyer in Criminal Law – Junior (0-3 years) – M/F
Founded in 2009, our client is a law firm based in Monaco which has expanded on an international scale. Their field of expertise includes: commercial law, banking and finance law, international private and public law, labour law and real estate law.
With the aim to maintain its increasing growth as a firm, they would like to welcome a Generalist Lawyer in Criminal Law at a junior level, with 0-3 years’ experience, to the criminal division. This would mean the creation of a new job position.
Working with the criminal division, but equally supporting other divisions within the firm on criminal aspects, amongst other things, your missions will be:
- Drafting legal acts;
- Managing cases independently (legal research, studying and summarising cases, determining defense strategies etc.);
- Coordinating cases in direct communication with the main Monegascan and international representatives;
- Preparing publications on current affairs.
- You have the CAPA qualification and a postgraduate degree ideally in Criminal Law;
- You ideally have a first experience within a French or foreign law firm, on cases relating to criminal law;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- You are motivated and willing to be trained in Monegascan and international law.
The position requires professionalism, dynamism, adaptability and responsiveness.
You are thorough and involved in your cases. Equally, you also want to learn and be part of a medium- to long-term professional project and thus benefit from increased skills and an enriching training programme in Monegascan and international law.
A very good sense of interpersonal contact and good communication skills are essential.
You have very good writing skills. You know how to work in a team.
Salary : 30-40K according to profile
Contract : CDI
Atmosphere : Excellent
Hours : Full time
Location : Monaco
Starting date : As soon as possible
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team2[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3479.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.Apply to this job