Référence de l'annonce Team3284CDI Liberal Law Firms NC. 3 years CAPA / The Bar
TeamRH is seeking, on behalf of a client :
Lawyer, 3-6 years, Private Equity / M&A
Our client, a fast-paced French law firm, is looking to reinforce its Corporate team, with a collaborator who excels in the fields of Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Working alongside the partners, you will be advising a client base of large international corporations, services and industries, and investors, both French and international.
- You will be involved in complex operations for demanding clients.
- Holder of the CAPA, a postgraduate degree law (Master II, DJCE…), ideally complemented by a dual qualification (superior training in a business school, Sciences Po diploma, L.L.M.)
- Minimum of 3 years of Bar experience and a successful period in a law firm in the field of Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Good level of written and spoken English, and professionalism in your interactions with clients.
- Sense of initiative and independence in treating files, excellent interpersonal skills, sense of team spirit, rigour, strong analytical skills, ability to synthesise information.
Send us your CV to the following address: email@example.com, specifying the reference Team3284.
We assure you complete confidentiality in the consideration of your application.
5 rue de Hanovre
Tél : 01 42 33 26 12
TeamRH accompagne ses clients sur l’ensemble des postes en :
– Juridique et Fiscal
– Informatique et Comptabilité
– Assistanat et Réception
Consultez toutes nos offres sur www.teamrh.com.Apply to this job