Référence de l'annonce Team2788CDI Trademark and Patent offices Master / Master II
TeamRH, a recruitment company, is looking for one of its clients, a prestigious Industrial Property firm, an :
Experienced Patent Engineer – Electronics / Telecommunications /NTIC
You will work within the Patent Department, independently managing various client portfolios. Your main tasks will comprise of:
– Management of client files, in liaison with the client:
- Drawing-up of patent applications in French and English.
- Follow-up of procedures in France, and on an international level.
- Responding to official correspondence.
- Evaluating the patentability of the invention, as well as the freedom to operate.
- Consultations, counsel.
- Litigation Management: contestations and arbitration.
– Client liaison management.
- General Engineering qualifications, with specialist studies in electronics and/or telecommunications, and/or optics, and/or materials.
- Qualifications from the CEIPI.
- Holder of an EQE and/or CPI (EQF) title.
- You have significant experience within an Industrial Property firm.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
You have good written skills in both French and English, as well as excellent client liaison skills. A personal client portfolio is highly favourable.
Salary: According to profile and experience
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team1[at]teamrh.com , quoting the reference Team2788.Apply to this job