Référence de l'annonce 3366CDI Law Firms 2 years Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
TeamRH, on behalf of a client, is seeking or a Corporate Law Collaborator:
Corporate Law Collaborator
We are seeking a collaborator for one of our clients who has had 2-5 years of experience working in a law firm, highly skilled in Corporate law.
- Managing, drafting, and following-up the current acts of corporations (preparing for General Meetings, taking notes, approving accounts, carrying out operations relating to capital, delegations and powers accorded to social departments),
- Participating in growth operations, of the closing and legal restructuring of corporations, drafting of the relevant documents and assuring that they are followed.
- Managing, drafting and following-up commercial contracts (notably relating to distribution of civil lease agreements).
- Superior legal training in Corporate law : Master 2, DJCE and CAPA (date de prestation between 2008/2010). Candidates possessing superior training in Corporate law without a CAPA will also be considered.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in law firms required.
- Good level of English.
- Very organized.
- Autonomous, rigorous.
- Team spirit.
Hours: Full time
Location: Region Centre
Starting date: ASAP
Send us your CV to the following address: team2[@]teamrh.com, indicating the reference Team3366.
We assure you complete confidentiality in the consideration of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.
5 rue de Hanovre
Tél : 01 42 33 26 12
www.teamrh.comApply to this job