Référence de l'annonce (Français) 3319CDI Law Firms 3 years Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a:
Corporate Collaborator /M&A
One of our clients, a business law firm, is searching for an employee with a minimum of 3 years of experience to take up the position of Corporate Collaborator.
- Assist a diverse clientele including business managers (SMEs / ETI / groups) on all legal aspects related to acquisitions, disposals and / or restructurings;
- Administration tasks: organization of CAs and AGs, drafting of minutes and decisions of partners, follow-up of mandates, remuneration of senior management, management of regulated agreements, management of changes to the SCR and completion of formalities, management of securities, holding of securities records, etc.
- Manage day-to-day operations: approval of annual accounts, formation of companies, transfer of shares, dissolution, etc.
- Monitor capital transactions: increasing and reducing capital, securities issues, share transfers, equity investments, legal audits, etc.
- Manage the implementation of complex transactions: mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, disposals, transfers, etc.
- Superior legal training in Business Law (Master 2, DJCE) completed by CAPA;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a law firm.
– Ability to invest in the structure;
– Adaptability according to the interlocutors;
– The ability to work in a team ;
– Good interpersonal skills;
– Editorial qualities.
A good level of written and spoken English is required.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team3[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3319.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.Apply to this job