Référence de l'annonce 3481Liberal Law Firms 75 000€ + 3 years 4 years Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
TeamRH, a recruitment company, is searching on behalf of one of its clients, for a Corporate and Real Estate Associate:
Corporate and Real Estate Associate (3-4 years’ experience) (M/F)
Our client, a beautiful Parisian address, is a rapidly-growing Parisian law firm focused on Commercial Law, made up of around 40 lawyers and amongst those, 12 partners. The firm specialises in several different areas, in particular:
Real Estate law, M&A/Private Equity, Tax law, commercial and financial Litigation, Labour law, Criminal Business law, Intellectual Property and New Technologies.
The Corporate-Real Estate department is looking to integrate a new associate with 3-4 years of experience, to work with their French and international clients in a wide range of sectors.
Within a team of one partner and two other associates, you will be required to advise, in collaboration where necessary with other departments within the firm (particularly tax, corporate and litigation), the clients (with whom you will have a direct contact) for the following operations:
- Property management (tenancy agreements, management mandates, various agreements);
- Acquisition and sale of real estate assets and shares in property companies;
- Formation of Joint Ventures for the acquisition and development of property assets;
- Development operations, in particular real estate promotion agreements, delegated project management and assisting project management;
- Real estate financing and refinancing.
- You have the CAPA qualification and a postgraduate qualification in real estate (Masters II, DJCE), ideally completed in conjunction with a qualification from a business school, Political Science and/or Master of Laws (LL.M);
- You have very strong editorial skills;
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written;
- Experience required: 3-4 years of experience within a Corporate/Real Estate department of a well-known business law firm.
- Work well in a team;
- Strongly involved in cases;
- Precise and well-organised.
Contract : ‘Collaboration libérale’
Salary : From 75K
Hours : Full time
Atmosphere of the firm : Excellent
Benefit : Good work-life balance
Location : Central Paris
Starting date : ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team2[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3481.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.Apply to this job