Référence de l'annonce Team3282CDI Liberal Law Firms NC. 8 ans + Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
TeamRH, on behalf of a client, is seeking :
Juriste / Collaborator, Corporate Law, 8-10 years of experience
We are seeking a collaborator who has had 8-10 years’ experience working in a law firm, and is highly skilled in Corporate law. The firm is in Annecy.
- Managing, drafting, and following-up the current acts of corporations (preparing for General Meetings, taking notes, approving accounts, carrying out operations relating to capital, delegations and powers accorded to social departments),
- Participating in growth operations, of the closing and legal restructuring of corporations, drafting of the relevant documents and assuring that they are followed.
- Managing, drafting and following-up commercial contracts (notably relating to distribution of civil lease agreements).
- Superior legal training in Corporate law : Master 2, DJCE and CAPA (date de prestation between 2008/2010). Candidates possessing superior training in Corporate law without a CAPA will also be considered.
- At least eight years’ experience of working in law firms required.
- Good level of English
- Very organised
- Autonomous, rigorous
- Team spirit
Send us your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference Team3282.
We assure you complete confidentiality in the consideration of your application.Apply to this job