Référence de l'annonce 3475CDI Law Firms NC. 3 years
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a Bilingual Secretary in Shipping (M/F):
Bilingual Secretary in Shipping (M/F)
Daily management of administration
- Managing the agenda
- Organising meetings
- Email management
- Creating mailing lists (greetings, direct mailing campaigns, etc.)
- Organising business trips (hotel, transport, meals) with the travel team
- Organising logistics (telephone conferences, video conferences, taxis, seminars, etc.)
- Answering the telephone/taking and communicating messages to the team
Administrative management of cases
- Opening cases using the firm’s dedicated software in collaboration with the other departments of the firm that are involved in the process
- Preparing letters of commitment to be sent to clients
- Creating physical files, ordering and archiving
- Photocopying, scanning and printing documents
- Electronic filing
- Production of documents, page layout, modification of documents, such as speech dictation in French or in English
- Printing documents
- Sending documents
- Binding documents
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
Assistance in the management of procedures
- Preparation of plea documents or supporting documents
- Monitoring the procedural timetable and entering dates into the calendar
- Sending or recovering documents on RPVA or Télérecours
- Assisting CARPA processes (instruction sheets, obtaining RIBs)
- Time recording
- Publishing bills, modifying projects, preparing covering letters, sending them
- Keeping the contact list of lawyers up to date
- Management of expense accounts
- Management of disbursements
- Preparing letters for external auditors
You have at least 3 years’ experience in the same type of position within a law firm.
You are bilingual in French and English.
You can demonstrate an excellent grasp of office software applications and specific communication tools with jurisdictions or with l’Ordre des avocats (RPVA, Télérecours, e-CARPA, …), as well as a good command of specific features of litigation cases and judicial expertise.
Independence, organization, rigour, discretion, diplomacy and team spirit are the key words for this position.
Methodical, curious, endowed with a solid writing ability, you are able to integrate and come out of your shell within a motivated team that you can get fully involved in and work in collaboration with.
Contract : CDI
Hours : Full Time
Location : Paris
Salary: According to experience
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference Team3475.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.
Apply to this job