Référence de l'annonce 3456CDI Law Firms NC. 2 years 3 years
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a Bilingual Secretary (M/F):
Bilingual Secretary (M/F)
Our client, a beautiful law firm located in Paris, is looking for a Bilingual Secretary for its renewable energies department. You will work for a team of 5 people, including 1 partner.
- Opening cases;
- Editing and layout of legal documents in line with the firm’s style;
- Printing, scanning, filing;
- Observing and assisting in closings (printing, scanning, binding);
- Post closing: preparation and sending of reports in coordination with the team’s Paralegal;
- Preparation of the invoicing in coordination with the partner and the Accounting department (cover letter, billing guide, sending).
Management of the partners’ agendas: sending invitations via Outlook, booking rooms, organising travel, etc.;
Managing incoming phone calls;
Preparation of expense reports;
Updating contacts in the database ;
Communicating urgencies with other team secretaries.
2 to 3 years’ experience in secretarial work. Experience in an international environment and in a legal context would be plusses;
Perfectly bilingual in English and French (50/50% of work in English);
Computer literacy: excellent knowledge of Word would be a plus, but is not required if you know the basics and are willing to learn:
- Word: layout (advanced functions, tables, tables of contents…);
- Excel: basic knowledge;
- PowerPoint: basic knowledge;
Dynamic, proactive and eager to learn;
Excellent organisational skills, good stress and emergency management skills;
Ability to work well with the team and with the assistants is essential;
Sense of confidentiality;
Rigorous person who is very involved in their work;
Flexibility in terms of working hours would be a plus.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com quoting the reference Team3456.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.Apply to this job