Référence de l'annonce Team3119CDI Law Firms 1 year Baccalaureate + 2 years
TeamRH, on behalf of a client, is searching for a:
The job is in an international law firm in Paris. Your position will include general secretarial duties in a legal environment for a partner and their associates in the Finance department.
- Managing the calendar, organising business trips
- Trying, updating and setting up legal documents
- Opening client files, recording lawyers hours
- Preparing and follow-up of the monthly bills
- Telephone calls, preparing expenses
- Coordination with other administrative departments within the firm
- Electronic and paper filing
- Updating contacts in the database
- Being a part of a dynamic and international team
- Bac +2 or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous experience as a bilingual secretary, ideally in an international environment
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English
- Excellent IT Skills: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Enjoys teamwork, well presented, driven, organised, proactive
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team3[at]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3119.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
Apply to this job