Référence de l'annonce 3469CDD Law Firms NC. +5 years Baccalaureate + 2 years
TeamRH, a recruitment company, is searching on behalf of one of its clients, for a Bilingual IT Helpdesk Operator:
Bilingual IT Helpdesk Operator (M/F)
Our client is looking for someone dynamic and highly motivated to join the Information Systems team, made up of a manager, two IT analysts and an IT instructor.
The team is responsible for the application and development of IT projects and insures IT support (hardware, software, and server) as well as user training in our Paris and Brussels offices.
- Be the first point of contact and telephone support for our users concerning all the software, Microsoft office and the firm’s software.
- Ensure that all the defect equipment is fixed and that the equipment is fully stocked.
- Managing the installation of new software and coordinating the set-up for new PCs in the offices
- Setting up and configuring the laptops and desktops according to the automated procedure
- Solve all the issues transmitted to the Paris Help Desk
- As a member of the team, participate in the upkeep of backup and recovery of the server as well as general administration.
- Be in direct contact with users if necessary, offering personalised support to resolve their IT issue and to train or provide them with appropriate IT knowledge.
- Frequent checks of the voicemail and the Help Desk email
- Involvement in projects such as setting up new laptops or new network systems
- Regular contact with the IT department in London to ensure continuity of service and follow-up of procedures.
- Ideally 5 years previous experience as Help Desk/ Desk Side Support in a bilingual environment
- In-depth knowledge and use of Windows 7 and Office 2010, servers, network and IT administration. Or the ability to acquire these skills quickly
- Previous experience in a law/ consulting firm would be beneficial
- Bac+2 minimum
- Bilingual French and English
- Ability to analyse and solve bugs in the computer system
- Good knowledge of IT problems
- Good sense of client care. Team Work. Patient. Proactive. Able to meet deadlines.
Contract: CDD (12 months)
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Location: Paris, France
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team1[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3469.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.Apply to this job