Référence de l'annonce Team2963Liberal Law Firms 5 years CAPA / The Bar
TeamRH, on behalf of a client, is searching for a:
Bilingual (in English) Banking Lawyer
Our client, a major player in the financial sector, based in Monaco, is looking to hire a legal associate, experienced in banking litigation.
- You should be able to handle litigation banking procedures, regulatory procedures, financial procedures, contract law, and be capable of intervening with rich and varied cases.
- You will be very engaged in these cases and be comfortable when managing them autonomously.
- Mandatorily CAPA qualified, you possess a Master 2 level in business law / banking and financial law, ideally complemented by further education in a Business school, Sciences Po and/or an English LL.M qualification.
- Strong command of spoken and written English is essential in order to prosper in such a strongly international environment.
- The qualities desired are specifically the ability to work well in a team, willingness, rigor and responsiveness.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Starting date: ASAP
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team2[at]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team2963.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.Apply to this job