Référence de l'annonce Team3138CDI Law Firms 2 years Baccalaureate + 2 years
TeamRH is looking for a:
You will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Managing the diary, organising meetings, business trips, travel arrangements.
- Handling telephone calls and organising team meetings.
- Typing and creating documents (including advanced Word functions).
- Preparing documents for meetings and copies for negotiations.
- Printing documents and managing client files.
- Managing case openings and conflicts of interest.
- Monitoring team working/billing hours.
- Coordinating with other departments within the firm.
- Secretarial tasks.
Education: Baccalaureate +2 (H.N.D).
You have at least 2 years’ experience as a Bilingual Legal Assistant, ideally in an international law firm;
You are perfectly bilingual in French and English (written and spoken);
You have a perfect understanding of Pack office
Contract : CDI: full time and permanent
Location : Paris
Salary: 38 – 42K
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team1[at]teamrh.com, quoting the reference Team3138.Apply to this job