Référence de l'annonce Team3213Liberal Law Firms NC. 3 years CAPA / The Bar
TeamRH, on behalf of a client, is searching for a:
Collaborator Corporate / M & A 3-5 years
On behalf of one of our clients, a “Full Service” business law firm, we are looking for an employee with between two and five years of experience and strong legal skills in the domain of corporate / mergers and acquisitions.
- You will work closely with the partners in charge of the Department, and assist a clientele including business managers (SMEs / ETI / groups) on all legal aspects related to acquisitions, disposals and / or restructurings
- Administration tasks: organization of CAs and AGs, drafting of minutes and decisions of partners, follow-up of mandates, remuneration of senior management, management of regulated agreements, management of changes to the SCR and completion of formalities, management of securities, holding of securities records, etc.
- Manage day-to-day operations: approval of annual accounts, formation of companies, transfer of shares, dissolution, etc.
- Monitor capital transactions: increasing and reducing capital, securities issues, share transfers, equity investments, legal audits, etc.
- Manage the implementation of complex transactions: mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, disposals, transfers, etc.
- Superior legal training in Business Law (Master 2, DJCE) completed by CAPA
- An application from a Lawyer who has received a higher degree in Business Law, not completed by CAPA, will also be considered
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a law firm (corporate department)
- A good level of English
- Autonomy, strong conviction, rigor, team spirit
Hours: Full time
Location: Région de Tours
Starting date: ASAP
Contact us at the following address: Team2[@]teamrh.com specifying the reference Team3213.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.Apply to this job