Référence de l'annonce 3388CDI Law Firms 75 000€ + +8 years Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a Senior Private Client Lawyer (M/F):
Senior Private Client Lawyer – 8 Years of Experience – M/F
Founded in 2009, our client is a law firm based in Monaco which has expanded on an international scale. Their field of expertise includes: commercial law, banking and finance law, private clients, labour law, criminal law and real estate law.
With the aim to maintain its increasing growth as a firm, they would like to welcome a Private Client Lawyer with a minimum of 8 years’ experience, to the team.
Within the Private Client department, and as part of a team made up of 3 partners and 7 associates, you will be involved in counselling files, but mostly litigation (or pre-litigation) files, in all issues relevant to private international law and family law for a local and international clientele.
Your missions will include:
- Customer relations
- Studying and summarising cases
- Legal research
- Determining the strategy to adopt, in agreement with the relevant partner or associate
- Drafting legal acts/consulations/legal advice/conclusions and correspondances
- Coordination with other boards, if need be
- Hearing preparation, if need be
- Drafting articles on current affairs
- Managing cases independently
- Supporting less-experienced associates
- You have the CAPA qualification as well as a Masters;
- At least 8 years’ experience as a lawyer in either a French or an international law firm.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, an ideally in a third language;
- You are motivated and willing to be trained in Monegascan and international law.
- The position requires professionalism, dynamism, adaptability and responsiveness.
- You are thorough and involved in your cases. You also want to learn and be part of a medium- to long-term professional project and thus benefit from increased skills and an enriching training programme in Monegascan and international law.
- Very good sense of interpersonal contact and good communication skills are essential
- You have very good writing skills. You know how to work in a team.
Salary : Starting from 80k according to profile
Contract : CDI
Atmosphere : Excellent
Hours : Full time
Location : Monaco
Starting date : As soon as possible
Please send your CV to the following email address: Team2[@]teamrh.com quoting the reference Team3388.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH is a Recruitment Company located in Paris. It is a crucial player in the legal and financial sector. We provide services for our national and international clients, aligning ourselves with their pursuit of excellence.
Apply to this job