Référence de l'annonce Team3689CDI Other Sectors 5 years 4 years Master / Master II
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a(n): Real Estate Legal Expert (Real Estate Development)
Real Estate Legal Expert (Real Estate Development) (M/F)
Our client has been a major player in the development of new housing and offices in both France and Europe for almost 50 years. They are looking for a property development lawyer to join their department, which consists of a legal assistant and 8 lawyers.
Duties and responsibilities:
The position reports to the Legal Director
- In summary, the main tasks are :
- Ensure the reliability of the preparation of land ownership and land purchase files
- To monitor the legal aspects of property programmes in direct contact with operational staff
- Directly monitor part of the litigation process
- Manage the corporate life of a number of SCIs for which the candidate will be responsible
- Advise the general management and the operational teams
- You have a postgraduate degree in real estate law;
- You have a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ proven experience, ideally in the property development sector (notary profile is also possible);
- You are autonomous, reactive and the dynamic. You will need to keep your nose on the ground and take into account the economic realities of each property programme;
- You know how to work in a team.
Contract: CDI (permanent contract)
Hours: Full time
Salary: 55 – 65 k €
Provisional starting date: ASAP
Send your CV to the following email address team2[@]teamrh.com and quote the reference Team3689.
We guarantee total confidentiality in the processing of your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris, is a leading player in the legal and financial sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to strive for a top performance. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market and of legal professions in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (stress, demotivation, professional strategies to handle burn out).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.comApply to this job