Référence de l'annonce Team3611CDI Notary offices 3 years Baccalaureate + 2 years
On behalf of a client, TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris is searching for: A Notary Clerk in Real Estate Law
Notary Clerk in Real Estate Law (M/F)
As a member of a leading notary firm, you will work within a dynamic team that guides public entities in carrying out complex real estate transactions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The acquisition and disposal of public real estate law: analysis of specific regulations (urban development, council housing etc)
- Constructing real estate programs
- Drafting acts: legal due diligence, negotiation assistance, preliminary contacts, contracts, advising clients on all related legal issues)
- Drafting legal notes, updating internal legal documents
These transactions encompass all types of property.
- Legal training in notarial law
- Advance Technician’s Certificate (BTS notariat), bachelor degree in notary professions, Senior clerk (licence des métiers du Notariat, 1er clerc)
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- A friendly, dynamic and rigorous candidate
- Excellent written and communication skills
Hours: Full Time
Location: Close to Viroflay
Provisional Starting Date: ASAP
Send your CV to the following email address: team3[@]teamrh.com and quote the reference: Team3611
We guarantee total confidentiality in processing your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris, is a leading player in the legal and financial sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to strive for a top performance. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market and of legal professions in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (stress, demotivation, professional strategies to handle burn out).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.com.Apply to this job