Référence de l'annonce Team3651CDI Law Firms 1 year Less than 1 year 2 years CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is recruiting a(n): Lawyer – Family Law in inheritance (Junior 0-2 years)
Lawyer – Family Law in inheritance (Junior 0-2 years) (M/F)
As a part of their development, a law firm based in Monaco is hiring a junior lawyer specialised in private international law and inheritance law to join their private client team.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Working mainly within the family law service, you will be charged with the writing of acts and the independent management of cases (legal research, study and synthesis of files, determination of defence strategies, etc) ;
- You will also be in charge of the coordination of files in direct relation with main representatives in Monaco and internationally ;
- You will be entrusted with the preparation of publications on topical issues.
Your profile :
- You have the CAPA qualification ;
- You have 0-2 years of experience in the sector ;
- You have a good command of English, both written and oral ;
- You are motivated and willing to be trained equally on local law in Monaco and on international law.
Required qualities :
- You have good writing skills ;
- The post requires professionalism, dynamism, adaptability, reactivity ;
- You are rigorous in the cases that you manage. You also have a desire to learn and to apply yourself to a long-term professional project and profit from increased skills and rewarding training in Monegasque and international law ;
- You have a very good sense of contact and strong communication skills ;
- You know how to work well in a team.
Contract : CDI (Permanent contract)
Hours : Full time
Location : Monaco
Salary : Between 45-60k according to profile / experience
Start date: ASAP
Please send us your CV as soon as possible to the following email address : team2[@]teamrh.com including the reference Team3651 in the suject/body.
We assure you total confidentiality in the treatment of your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm situated in Paris, is a leading company in the legal and fiscal sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to meet their performance goals. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market, and of the legal professions industry in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (on stress, demotivation, burn out, and related professional strategies).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.com.Apply to this job