Référence de l'annonce Team3704CDI Law Firms 5 years 4 years Master / Master II CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a(n): Lawyer – Corporate Law
Lawyer – Corporate Law (M/F)
Our client is looking for a lawyer specialising in corporate law to join their team in Rodez, in the region of Occitanie.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will have a direct relationship with the department’s clients, and will have a certain amount of autonomy in the management of your files;
- Management and development of client relationships;
- Drafting of documents and management (legal research, study and synthesis of files, determination of defence strategies, etc.).
- You will also be responsible for coordinating files in direct contact with the main contacts;
- You will be in charge of exceptional assignments, such as buy-outs, disposals, drafting of leases, incorporation of companies;
- Assisted by an assistant and a lawyer;
- Position within the accounting department (30 people);
- 200 clients (craftsmen, liberal professionals) to manage in the region;
- Monthly reporting to be done.
- You have the CAPA qualification;
- You have at least 4 – 6 years experience in corporate law;
- You are rigorous, dynamic and have excellent organisational and writing skills;
- You are autonomous.
Contract: CDI (permanent contract)
Hours: Full time
Salary: Between 45-55.000 € according to profile and experience
Location: Rodez, Occitanie
Provisional starting date: ASAP
Send your CV to the following email address team2[@]teamrh.com and quote the reference Team3704.
We guarantee total confidentiality in the processing of your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris, is a leading player in the legal and financial sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to strive for a top performance. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market and of legal professions in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (stress, demotivation, professional strategies to handle burn out).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.comApply to this job