Référence de l'annonce Team3686Liberal Law Firms 3 years 2 years 1 year CAPA / The Bar Master / Master II
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a(n): Junior Property & General Lawyer
Junior Lawyer 1 – 3 years (M/F)
Property Law & General Law
Our client, a small-medium sized law firm located in Martinique, is looking for a lawyer specialised in real estate law and general law to join their team.
This role could quickly evolve into a partner position in the future.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will have a direct relationship with clients, and will have a certain amount of autonomy in the management of your files;
- Management and development of the relationship with clients;
- Drafting of documents and management (legal research, study and synthesis of files, determination of defence strategies, etc.);
- You will be in charge of preparing publications on current issues.
- You have a CAPA or Master degree;
- You have 1-3 years of experience in property and/or general law;
- You have good writing skills;
- You are rigorous in the files you work on;
- You know how to work in a team.
Contract: Freelance contract
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience per month.
Provisional starting date: ASAP
Send your CV to the following email address team2[@]teamrh.com and quote the reference Team3686.
We guarantee total confidentiality in the processing of your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris, is a leading player in the legal and financial sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to strive for a top performance. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market and of legal professions in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (stress, demotivation, professional strategies to handle burn out).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.com
Apply to this job