Référence de l'annonce Team3679CDI Law Firms Less than 1 year 2 years 1 year CAPA / The Bar
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a(n): Junior Lawyer – Specialisation in Business Law
Junior Lawyer: Specialisation in Business Law (M/F)
A prestigious business law firm in Monaco is looking for a junior lawyer specialised in business law to join its private client department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will quickly have a direct relationship with the department’s clients.
- You will be responsible for drafting legal documents and managing cases in complete autonomy (legal research, study and synthesis of cases, determination of defence strategies, etc.).
- You will also be responsible for coordinating cases in direct contact with the main Monegasque and international contacts.
- You will oversee the preparation of publications on current issues.
- You have the CAPA qualification;
- You have 0-2 years’ experience in the sector;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English;
- You are a generalist in business law;
- Ideally, you will be oriented towards litigation practice;
- You are motivated and willing to be trained in Monegasque local law as well as international law.
- You have good writing skills.
- The position requires professionalism, dynamism, adaptability and responsiveness.
- You are rigorous in the files you manage.
- You have a very good sense of contact and good communication skills.
- You know how to work in a team.
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Hours: Full time
Salary: 43 – 48.000 € according to profile and experience
Provisional starting date: ASAP
Send your CV to the following email address team2[@]teamrh.com and quote the reference Team3679.
We guarantee total confidentiality in the processing of your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris, is a leading player in the legal and financial sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to strive for a top performance. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market and of legal professions in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (stress, demotivation, professional strategies to handle burn out).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.comApply to this job