Référence de l'annonce Team3695CDI Law Firms +5 years Baccalaureate + 2 years
On behalf of a client, TeamRH is searching for a(n): Confidential Assistant
Confidential Assistant (M/F)
Good Level of English
Within a major player in international business law and in a high quality legal environment in Paris, you will manage the classical secretariat and work in confidence and in close collaboration with a partner, for a team of lawyers, currently consisting of two partners and five lawyers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Follow-up of the litigation agenda and preparation of pleading files (collection of necessary documents, procedural letters, follow-up of procedures);
- Typing, modification and layout of documents (Word, Pwpt, Excel);
- Opening client files and checking for conflicts of interest;
- Recording associate time in the billing system;
- Preparation and monthly follow-up of fee invoicing (cover letter, invoice, annexes), transmission to the Billing/Accounting department;
- Diary management, organisation of business trips, making appointments, room reservations, organisation of internal and client meetings;
- Coordination with various administrative departments of the firm;
- Telephone screening, preparation of expense reports;
- Electronic filing (and occasional paper filing), archiving, printing of documents;
- Updating client contacts in a database.
- At least 5 years’ experience in bilingual secretarial work in an international law firm, particularly in a litigation department;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- Minimum 2 years of higher education or equivalent;
- Good legal knowledge would be a plus.
Personal skills :
- Sense of organisation, planning and communication – you are methodical;
- Initiative, rigour and great autonomy in work;
- Ability to deal with stress and a fast pace environment;
- Ability to listen, ability to reassure representatives;
- Discretion, respect for confidentiality;
- Team spirit and collaboration.
Hours: Full time
Salary: According to profile and experience
Provisional starting date: ASAP
Send your CV to the following email address team1[@]teamrh.com and quote the reference Team3695.
We guarantee total confidentiality in the processing of your application.
TeamRH, a recruitment firm in Paris, is a leading player in the legal and financial sector. We work with a national and international clientele, helping them to strive for a top performance. Our consultants benefit from an extensive knowledge of the market and of legal professions in order to better understand their task. We also offer Career & Life Coaching sessions (stress, demotivation, professional strategies to handle burn out).
5 rue de Hanovre
Tel : 01 42 33 26 12
E-mail : jobs[@]teamrh.com
See all our other available positions at: www.teamrh.com
Apply to this job